High Park™ Reveals its New Portfolio of “Cannabis 2.0” Brands and Products
New portfolio additions include edibles, confectionery goods, CBD-beverages and more, expanding High Park’s existing broad-based portfolio of brands and products
High Park’s robust portfolio of “cannabis 2.0” products. (Photo: Business Wire)
TORONTO, Ontario- Dec. 17, 2019 /AxisWire/- Today, High Park Holdings Ltd. (“High Park”), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Tilray, Inc. (NASDAQ:TLRY), proudly introduces its phase two adult-use products launching across Canada in 2020. The new additions will include new confectionery brand Chowie Wowie™; new wellness brand Rmdy.™; new beverage brand Everie, developed by Fluent, and brings to the Canadian market beloved U.S. brands Marley Natural™ and Goodship™. An assortment of High Park’s “cannabis 2.0” products shipped on December 16, 2019 and are expected to be available to consumers in early 2020.
High Park’s innovative team of brand leaders and R&D experts have worked rigorously to deliver consumers best-in-class cannabis products meeting the highest standards of safety and quality as required by Health Canada. The new High Park products and brands unveiled today build on a robust portfolio delivering safe, Good Production Practices (GPP) standard, quality-tested products that meet varying consumer preferences.
“The evolution of the High Park brand portfolio has been in the works over the past year as our team of leading experts conducted research studies on new product formulations and consumer preferences,” says Adine Fabiani-Carter, High Park’s Chief Marketing Officer. “We’ve developed unique brands and products giving Canadian consumers more choice and, most importantly, access to safe, regulated and quality-tested products.”
High Park will roll-out new brands and products starting in early 2020 to select markets across Canada, including Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, Nova Scotia and Saskatchewan. Product offerings will expand to additional markets throughout the year.
Edibles and Confectionery:
- Chowie Wowie™, a new edibles brand bringing the ‘wow’ with perfectly crafted fusions of flavour, will launch an array of reliably dosed cannabis-infused chocolates and gummies in THC and CBD varieties.
- ™, a new CBD-rich brand formulated for wellness seekers, will roll-out an offering of edibles and non-combustible cannabis products including mints, melts and all-in-one vape pens.
- Goodship™, the beloved edibles brand from the U.S., will launch its first cannabis collection in Canada with cannabis-infused gourmet chocolates, followed by a cooking oil and mints in THC and CBD varieties.
- Fluent, High Park’s joint venture with Labatt Breweries of Canada, is introducing Everie, their debut brand of non-alcoholic CBD-infused beverages, with 98% pure CBD isolate and all natural flavours. Everie will launch with ready-to-brew teas followed by sparkling beverages.
Quality-Tested Vape Products:
All-in-one-vape pens and cartridges contain pure, GPP (Good Production Practices)-produced cannabis oil with no additives, and do not contain carrier oils, diluents, Vitamin E acetate or flavours. All product formulations and hardware are rigorously tested to ensure quality and purity for consumer use.
- Canaca™,Canada’s beloved cannabis brand, and an anchor in the High Park portfolio, is introducing an all-in-one vape pen and vape cartridge containing pure cannabis THC distillate with no additional additives or flavours.
- Marley Natural™, an established U.S. cannabis brand crafted with deep respect for the positive potential of the herb, is launching in the Canadian market with Marley Green vape cartridges containing CO2 winterized hybrid cannabis oil, with no additional additives or flavours. The brand will expand to include additional Marley Green, Marley Gold, Marley Red and Marley Black cannabis products in an assortment of formats.
High Park Portfolio of Brands:
High Park is proud to offer consumers a variety of product formats to meet varying needs and preferences. All products adhere to Health Canada’s rigorous standards for safety and quality. High Park’s portfolio of brands also includes offerings from Irisa™, Grail™, The Batch™, Dubon™ and Yukon Rove™. We look forward to continuing to refine, expand and roll-out robust offerings of unique brands and innovative products to consumers across Canada to meet the needs of this growing industry.
About High Park Company™
Based in Toronto and led by a team with deep experience in cannabis and global consumer brands, High Park develops, produces, sells and distributes a broad-based portfolio of best-in-class adult-use cannabis brands and products.
Cautionary Note Regarding Forward-looking Statements
This press release contains “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of the U.S. Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 and “forward-looking information” within the meaning of Canadian securities laws, or collectively, forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements in this press release may be identified by the use of words such as, “may”, “would”, “could”, “will”, “likely”, “expect”, “anticipate”, “believe, “intend”, “plan”, “forecast”, “project”, “estimate”, “outlook” and other similar expressions, including statements in respect to Tilray or High Park’s intention to launch new product formats as well as new brands in collaboration with its strategic partners. Forward-looking statements are not a guarantee of future performance and are based upon a number of estimates and assumptions of management in light of management’s experience and perception of trends, current conditions and expected developments, as well as other factors that management believes to be relevant and reasonable in the circumstances, including assumptions in respect of current and future market conditions, the current and future regulatory environment and future approvals and permits. Actual results, performance or achievement could differ materially from that expressed in, or implied by, any forward-looking statements in this press release, and, accordingly, you should not place undue reliance on any such forward-looking statements and they are not guarantees of future results. Forward-looking statements involve significant risks, including the risks discussed under the caption “Risk Factors” in Tilray’s Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q, which was filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission and Canadian securities regulators on November 13, 2019, for a list of the assumptions, uncertainties and other factors that may cause actual future results or anticipated events to differ materially from those expressed or implied in any forward-looking statements. Tilray does not undertake and specifically declines any obligation to update any forward-looking statements that are included herein, except in accordance with applicable securities laws.
Media: Nicole Kahansky, firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-(833)-206-8161